Wednesday, August 12, 2009

i'm sry
but not tht sry..
u kinda insulted me
then when i tell u not to do a thing..
u did it..
so i started off giving u a cold shoulder
to let u know how hurt i'm feeling
but then it turned into a bet.
which was irresistable
-can i survive without talking to u a whole week?-
thts the bet.
well its going well so far
but its kinda hard because i'm not angry with u anymore
and well the girl sitting beside me kept urging me to lose the bet
well no such luck!!
u'll have to wait a few more days
=)
or i'll lose the bet
and i dont like losing.
----------------------------------------------------
me and my mom baked fruit tarts yesterday
i brought a few to skul to share
sry if i did not give it to u two
truely sorry-s...
because its like limited
btw hang on-ers, stop looking at my tarts like u want some and i wud give u
but i'm not gonna give u
freaky fish face.
yes i'm mean
so what?!


-ice-

No comments: