Saturday, August 14, 2010

Something Something.

hey! ;D
wow, i guess it's fair for me to be bloggin again,
it's soooooo dead and unmoved and.... just being there. S=
it's been an really busy year, woah
TIME GOES SO FAST!
it's August already! D=
there was:
- Blood Drive
- Installation
- Him [i wont say yes, you're not my type]
- 2 new tuitions X_X
- freak annoying pregnant teacher
- the new vice for Chinese club [wheeeeeeeeeeee][guess who's the head]
- SL for BSMM SL(Y) 180 [whoooooooooo][gotta love the badge]
- i've done some projects! [omg is that really you?]
- my maid's gone back [nooooooooooooooooo the world's ending!]
- engaged?! [to mah darlin][the way darlin announce it to the world freaks me out X)]
- and recently, i went to PC Fair @ Suria KLCC



the day was hot & burning!

OHMYGOSH!
you wont believe this,
its my bro's belated bday prezzie
like 4 months belated haha!
this is what we bought for him in PC Fair
CANNON EOS 550D
it was quite a worthy price. hmmm

we bought a printer toooo and my dell's charger =D


i realized that when i hate someone, it's permanent in me, even though i forgot why i hate that particular person and there is no possible way to undo it. i need to change and chill.

bye, for now. [hope you like the new layout of this site]

No comments: