Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Change Of Plans.

WTF.
though I would be blogging bout the wonderful Beach Vacation.
But clearly I was wrong!
I mean cmon! why am I such a cry baby?!
FREAK. Why do you always have to nag?!
JUST GET A FRIGGIN MAID!
it'll save all the trouble.
calling me a no brain?!
who gave birth to me?!
my dad?!
NO.
if you want something to be done perfectly as you want it to be, BE SPECIFIC.
HOW THE CRAP should I know what do you want me to do?!
I Can't Read Minds.
I'm tired as hell, gettin dizziness and heacdaches frequently...
yeh, I know you're tired too.
being the "greatest" working mom slash housewife.
you know too well I'm VERY pampered.
sometimes I just get annoyed of you yelling at me what to do!
I'm not a maid! I'm not used to doing chores! yes I'm a big princess!
SO WHAT?!

No comments: